Smart Segmenting by campaign activity is the most popular segmentation function within SmartrMail. By segmenting based on opens and clicks, you can easily identify either engaged or unengaged subscribers.
Follow the steps in this article to segment based on Campaign Engagement:
1. Click the Subscribers tab
2. Click Smart Segment and then click the New Smart Segment Button.
3. Name your segment.
4. Choose All Subscribers to select all lists or choose the list you'd like to segment
5. In the Show section choose one of the following rules and set the value of the variable (# Days or Campaigns):
Has opened any emails in (# Days)
Has not opened all emails in (# Days)
Has not clicked all emails in (# Days)
Has opened any emails in (# Campaigns)
Has not opened all emails in (# Campaigns)
Has clicked any emails in (# Campaigns)
Has not clicked all emails in (# Campaigns)
6. Click the Create Smart Segment button. Your segment will populate and be available under the Smart Segments.
7. Click your created segment to view your segmented subscribers
Note: Most segments will populate within a minute, but larger lists can take up to 5 mins to populate.