Smart Segmenting by Buyers or Non-Buyers allows you to:
Send targeted introductory offers to subscribers who have yet to purchase from your store
Send an automated win-back campaign to an auto-updating segment of subscribers who haven't purchased from your store within a set number of days
Follow the steps in this article to create a segment of Buyers or Non-Buyers
1. Enter the Subscribers tab
2. Click the New Smart Segment button
3. Name your segment
4. Choose All Subscribers to select all lists or choose the list you'd like to segment
5. In the Show section choose one of the following rules and set the value of the variable (# Days):
Has purchased any product
Has not purchased any product
6. Click the Save & Exit button. Your segment will populate and be available under the Smart Segments tab.
7. Click your created segment to view your segmented subscribers
Note: Most segments will update within a minute, but larger lists can take up to 5 mins to populate.