This help doc includes a couple extra steps you'll need to do if your store is on Neto.
- If you're currently sending abandoned cart emails outside of SmartrMail, remember to turn these off so customers don't receive redundant messages
- Abandoned Cart emails will only be sent to customers who have signed into your store or have entered their email during the checkout process
- If a customer has previously unsubscribed from email marketing from your store, a message will not be sent
Automate Abandoned Cart Series
Step 1: Install the Abandoned Cart Saver add-on on Neto
Step 2: Uncheck "Send abandoned cart customer email" box. This will enable the Cart API
Step 3: Access the Automations page in SmartrMail
Step 4: Navigate to the Abandoned Carts tab and scroll down to send settings.
Step 5: Under the Frequency tab, set how many emails you'd like to send and the time trigger for each.
Note: For Neto stores a cart is only considered abandoned when unchanged for 1 hour. Therefore the triggers will have 1 hour added to them.
Step 6: Add your Email's Subject line, Text, Image, or Custom HTML Block
- Enter a Subject line, Preview (optional) for each active abandoned cart email
- Add a body Text block, an Image block or a Custom HTML block for each active abandoned cart email
- Click the checkbox to choose if you'd like to include 2 personalized product recommendations at the bottom of your email
Step 6 (optional): If your product images vary in size. Add a height constraint under the Styling tab to create a more uniform look.
Step 7: Click the Enable Abandoned Carts button at the top right of the tab.
Will abandoned cart emails link to my cart or products?
Yes the abandoned cart emails will link to the customer cart. This won't work on test emails as the cart is only created on actual emails.