Every e-commerce store should be constantly collecting new subscribers. It's simple; the more leads you have the more sales opportunities you provide for your store. The best way to get more leads is by installing an email popup. Popups have proven to be the most effective way to quickly gain new email subscribers.
To easily install our popup on your store, follow the tasks in this article:
- Enter the Pop Up Page
- Under the Content Tab, upload the image or logo you'd like to display
- Enter Headline Text, Body Text, and Button Text
- Move to the Design tab
- Choose your Font Size, Title Font, Body Font, Background Colour, Button Colour, and Button Font Colour
- Move to the Thank you Page tab
- Set Headline Text, and Body text
- Move to Trigger tab
- Choose between Auto Trigger or Exit Intent
For Auto Trigger, you must set a time for when you'd like your popup to appear as well as a max frequency.
Exit Intent will appear when your customer attempts to close their browser or tab.
- Remember to click the Update button to save your changes
- Click Enable pop up at the top right of the page
Shopify stores will not need to enter any code on their site. If your store is on BigCommerce or Neto, complete the following steps:
- Enter Pop up Installation Guide at the top right of the page
- Copy and paste your unique code into the footer section of your website.
More info: Adding Custom Scripts to Stencil Themes