Watch the video or follow the steps below in the article to create a segment of customers who haven't made a repeat purchased from your store in X days and then automate a win-back campaign to them.
1. Enter the Auto Emails page from the header menu and click the Automated Flows tab
2. Click the New Automated Flow button
3. Name your campaign
4. Click on the '+ Create New Segment' link within the 'To' field. This will take you to where you can set up the segmentation rules for your new segment.
5. On the new smart segment page, give your new segment a name.
6. Choose All Subscribers to select all lists or choose the list(s) you'd like to be able to receive your win-back email.
7. In the Show section choose the following rule:
- Has purchased any product
8. Click the Add a rule button, choose the AND connector and choose the following rule:
- Has not ordered in (# Days)
9. Set the Days value to an appropriate max time between purchases
10. Click the Save & Exit button. Your segment will populate and you will be brought back to the email composer with your new segment selected. You can then give your win-back email a subject line.
Note: Most segments will update within a minute, but larger lists can take up to 5 mins to populate.
11. Compose your email with the drag & drop composer
12. Click the Automate button and set the time trigger you'd like your email to go out at once subscribers join your segment(s)
13. Choose Recurring so the win-back campaign will send every time a customer joins your win-back segment.
14. Click the Automate button