SmartrMail API Token
SmartrMail API Keys
Log in to SmartrMail
Navigate to Settings > Integrations option. Copy the API Token for later use.
Log in to Justuno
Navigate to Justuno.com and log in using your account credentials.
Edit Promotion Design
1. Click the Promotions tab at top
2. Click “Edit Promotion” next to the desired promotion
If you don't already have a promotion, you can set on up following Justuno's instructions here.
3. Add an email form
- To add a new email form, select “Email Form” under the “Add Layer” option on the left side and drag it onto the Promotion Canvas. (NB: If you already have an email form in your popup design, then you will first need to remove it)
- Click the “SmartrMail” tile.
- Authenticate by adding your API key that you copied earlier.
SmartrMail Mailing List Selection
- Once authenticated, you will see your current SmartrMail Mailing Lists appear. Select one list you would like contacts to be added to or create a new one. The new one will be added to your SmartrMail account and will be available for immediate selection.
Note: You should only select a manual list and not a Smart Segment. Addresses cannot be added to Smart Segments through a popup.
SmartrMail Field Definition
SmartrMail provides a limited set of fields to use which you can use in the Create Form process.
Once you have finalized the fields to use, click “Create Form” then arrange the fields are your promotion as desired.
Finish Editing Your Popup
By this stage your email signup form should be added to your popup and connected to your desired list within SmartrMail.
Now you can design your popup to appear the way you want.
Preview and Publish Your Changes
Once you have arranged all fields, be sure to SAVE and then Preview or Publish your Promotion.