It is possible to use Zapier to add new subscribers to your SmartrMail account.
SmartrMail API Token & Store domain
SmartrMail API Keys & Store domain
- Log in to SmartrMail
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations option. Copy the API Token & your Store Domain for later use.
Log in to Zapier
Navigate to zapier.com and log in using your account credentials.
Edit your Zap
1. Click on Make a Zap
2. Select your other app and its trigger in the first step «When this happens … »
Note: You can use any app that includes an email address in one of the field. For example: Gmail, MailChimp, Intercom, Google Forms, eBay, Privy etc.
3. In the Do this section, select SmartrMail in "Choose App", and the action event "Create subscriber"
4. Choose your SmartrMail account and the list where you subscribers should be added
5. Customize import to select what data to send to your SmartrMail account (i.e: email address, first name, last name)
6. Test & Continue, et voilà! Your Zap is created 🎉⚡️