- Enter the Automations page from the header menu and click the Automated Flows tab
2. Click the New Automated Flow button
3. Click the +Create new segment button under the recipient drop-down selection
4. Name your segment
5. Choose All Subscribers to select all lists or choose the list you'd like to segment
6. In the Show section choose the following rule (Optional - for product specific emails) :
- Has purchased product
7. Search and select the products you'd like to include in your segment (Optional - for product specific emails)
8. Add a rule Has not ordered in (#days) and set it to the expected time until the next reorder
8. Click the Save & Exit button. Your segment will populate and you'll be redirected to the Automated Flow composer to design your email with the segment selected.
Note: Most segments will update within a minute, but larger lists can take up to 5 mins to populate.
11. Compose your email with the drag & drop composer.
12. Click the Automate button and set the time trigger you'd like your email to go out at once subscribers join your segment(s).
13. Choose the Recurring option so the email triggers every time your customer doesn't reorder within the time frame.
Recurring will send every time a customer joins your selected segment(s)
14. Click the Automate button
15. Create a new Automated Flow and repeat steps 11-14 to add subsequent followup emails to the flow.