Follow the steps in the video below or the article beneath it to create a segment of customers who have purchased specific products and automate cross-sell or up-sell recommendations to them.
- Enter the Automations page from the header menu and click the Automated Flows tab
2. Click the New Automated Flow button
3. Name your campaign
4. Click on the '+ Create New Segment' link within the 'To' field. This will take you to where you can set up the segmentation rules for your new segment.
5. On the new smart segment page, give your new segment a name.
6. Choose All Subscribers to select all lists or choose the list you'd like to segment
7. In the Show section choose the following rule:
- Has purchased product
8. Search and select the products you'd like to include in your segment
9. Click the Save & Exit button. Your segment will populate and you will be brought back to the email composer with your new segment selected.
10. Give your email a subject line.
11. Compose your email with the drag & drop composer.
12. Click the Automate button and set the time trigger you'd like your email to go out at once subscribers join your segment(s)
13. Choose whether you'd like the Auto Follow up to be a Recurring email or a Once-off email.
Recurring will send every time a customer joins your selected segment(s)
Once-off will send only the first time a customer joins your selected segments(s)
14. Click the Automate button